|Brew Buck Rewards|
Shop, Share, Earn, Save... The Brew Buck Rewards Program allows you to earn bucks for certain actions you take on the site. Bucks are awarded based on making purchases and certain customer actions such as submitting reviews.
Benefits of Brew Bucks for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward bucks! Here are some of the benefits of the program.
- Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward bucks, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order.
- You will be given access to exclusive offers not available on the site.
- Sneak peak for new products.
- Special birthday rewards.
We offer two levels of our program. When you spend $300 in 12 month period you will move to our Gold level which allows you to accrue bucks at a faster pace.
|Standard Level||Gold Level(Spend $300 in 12 months)
Create An Account to Start Saving
Reward Bucks Exchange Rates
The value of reward bucks is determined by an exchange rate of dollars spent on products to bucks, which is set at 250 Brew Bucks = $1
Redeeming Reward Bucks
You can redeem your reward bucks at checkout. If you have accumulated enough bucks to redeem them you will have the option of using bucks as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward bucks, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward bucks can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Bucks Minimums
Reward bucks may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your reward bucks until you accrue a minimum number of bucks, at which point they will become available for redemption. We have currently set that threshold at 2500 brew bucks which equals a $10 savings. If you accumulate 15,000 brew bucks you will automatically receive an email based on current valuations to redeem 50% of the balance.
Managing My Reward Bucks
You have the ability to view and manage your bucks through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total bucks (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, and a cumulative history of bucks acquired, redeemed and lost. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding bucks, including expiration notifications.
Reward Bucks Expiration
Reward bucks will start to expire 6 months after earning them. Bucks will expire in the order from which they were first earned.
- Once you registers online you will be automatically opted into the scheme.
- Brew Bucks are awarded for online purchases only (at this time)
- The rewards software will hold the reward bucks to redeem value ratio and will control the draw-down of reward bucks.
- Bucks earned against an order will not be redeemable until the order has been invoiced.
- We are under no obligation to award bucks for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
- We may, at any time, terminate the program, alter or amend the conditions of the program without any notice. If the program is cancelled any time for any reason, all bucks will be nullified.
- We will deduct bucks from your account if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent bucks value. We will have the legal right to invoice any account that falls at a minus of reward bucks.
- If you do not redeem full or part of accumulated bucks within 365 days, the bucks balance will expire completely. If you redeem any number of bucks on an order, the bucks balance expiration timer will reset to another 365 days. When your buck balance expires, you will receive a negative transfer of bucks that nullifies your bucks balance. This transfer will show in your spending history. This is done to retain a record of the bucks expiring and to not collide with any pending bucks transfers that you might have.